Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Chewable Tablets
Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Chewable Tablets provide a balance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients to optimize the physical and mental well-being of senior dogs. Veterinarian formulated with a liver flavor dogs can’t resist.
- Daily use supports cardiac and brain function, and helps combat degenerative mechanisms and oxidative stress that can lead to age-related deficiencies.
- Vitamin A is essential for normal skin and mucous membrane health, and helps maintain resistance to infections.
- Vitamin D facilitates proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestinal tract.
- Vitamin E helps maintain normal skin and mucous membranes, cardiovascular function, and a healthy circulatory system. It also protects cells against damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin C supports joint, cardiovascular, cognitive, visual and immune system health.
- Zinc, magnesium, manganese and copper play an important role in many biological reactions in the body.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) aids in normal maintenance of the digestive and nervous systems, it also assists with cognitive disorders.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) promotes the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and maintains the integrity of red blood cells.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) supports nervous system and brain function, and helps the body release energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates during metabolism.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) helps protein build body tissue and aids in fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells and supports cardiovascular function. It also helps build genetic material, maintains the nervous system, and metabolize protein and fat.
- Choline and inositol help support memory and cognitive functioning.
One chewable daily per 20 pounds of body weight.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chewable:
All quantities are minimum unless stated otherwise.
Crude Protein – 5%
Crude Fat – 8%
Crude Fiber (max) – 26%
Moisture (max) – 10%
Magnesium – 0.6%
Iron – 4 mg
Copper – 4 mcg
Manganese – 1 mg
Zinc – 2 mg
Iodine –5 mcg
Selenium – 5 mcg
Vitamin A – 1,500 IU
Vitamin D – 75 IU
Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 25 IU
Thiamine – 8 mg
Riboflavin – 4 mg
Pantothenic Acid – 7 mg
Niacin – 3 mg
Pyridoxine – 4 mg
Folic Acid – 20 mcg
Vitamin B12 – 3 mcg
Choline – 8 mg
Biotin* – 3 mcg
Taurine* – 50 mg
Inositol* – 8 mg
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)* – 50 mg
Niacinamide* – 8 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Dextrose, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Stearic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, l-Taurine, Natural Flavor, Magnesium Oxide, Choline Bitartrate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Digestive Enzymes (Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus Oryzae), d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Grapeseed Extract, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Chromium Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12 Supplement), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid and Copper Sulfate.